Tuesday, April 15, 2008

next year

I dropped by the school I want to go to next year- and I LOVED IT!!! It was a great facility, the people are super nice and there were a great group of eclectic people there- locals, foreigners- it wasn't all white people :) I am going to love studying there!
Also, I am working on an internship in Sudan after I finish studying. I would be able to work with a group that is doing reconciliation work there and it would be a chance of a lifetime! They seem pretty excited because I have a ThM and I can speak Arabic (or so I think). It will be a great opportunity and I hope all the details get worked out so that I can go! I have no idea when or how long- but we are working on it!
Exciting stuff!
I am still moving around at the mercy of my friends- but that too might change soon :0 so I have a lot going on - outside of Arabic, teaching and camping :)

No comments: