Thursday, September 13, 2007

going out

Today was a good day- good day at class, then home to a clean house (the house helper came today) and then a salad with good lettuce!!!! Baby leaf lettuce here in Amman!!! and then out to a meeting about children's church for the English Speaking church...great time with some real servant ladies. Then, I got home and FTF had made me supper!!!! So, we sat down to a great meal and chatter.
Then, we hung out, watched tv and such- and then Cali, Northy and Steps dropped by....they brought food and drinks, and dishes to wash :) but it was good.
Tomorrow I am leaving for the weekend. I am headed to a small outlying city for a retreat with my church. It is a "discipline" weekend...a weekend where we will practice various disciplines together. It is a great time to do this because Ramadan started today- and a weekend set aside to pray, read and "kaza, kaza, kaza" (etc. in Arabic) will be great.
I may or may not have internet there, so I will write as much as I can.

No comments: