Wednesday, October 22, 2008

been a long time

it has been a long time since I have been blogging- I have so much to say- Syria, Lebanon, talking to people about my new idea and how it will work in Beirut, more ideas to think about, working with Mom and others at Dental Clinics last week, tutoring, Gee getting re-settled to england next week, spending time with him, helping him get ready to go, meeting a new Iraqi family today and having the sweetest time as they gave to me out of their little and served me as if I was a queen!!
It has been a great day- I have so much more to say- but I thought I would at least say something and write more stories later! I am still trying to clean out my email inbox from not being on the internet for 3 weeks- when that is done, the blogging will commence :)

No comments: