Sunday, September 14, 2008

bored with too much to do

yes, that sounds like an oxymoron but that is Ramadan! It seems that the days seem to drag by with no where to go and nothing to do. And then the evenings are the only time you can go out and get food, coffee, shop, etc. So, we spend our evenings out- and then we return to a day of boredom :)
But, I have been playing a lot with ideas about what's "next" and seem to have fallen on to a few good ideas. They are still in the early early early stages- but I have spent most of the week trying it out. It has been fun to see how there might just be a way that my love for creativity, people, peace and reconciliation, Beirut, Arabic and theology might actually be used in the same place at the same time. I never would have dreamed it! And now that I have "found" it (I feel like I have discovered something that was made for me in the first place)I would have never guessed that I would have "picked" this- but now I can't imagine doing anything else!!!
So, stay tuned as I fine tune this and get it to a place that I can tell people about- right now it needs to be refined and worked out a bit more (so that the questions are less :) and so that you guys can better understand where I am coming from, where I am going and how this fits in my life and the story of the Gospel)
so- it has been a fun ride over the last few days - and stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Travis said...

So you need to at least give me a taste...you can write it to my FB inbox or keptprivate. we are good non-judgemental guinea pigs!

Anonymous said...

ok, that's not fair leaving us hanging like that!! miss you :-) TR