Friday, August 15, 2008

life back in Amman

So, I have totally enjoyed my new house- I am waiting to send pictures until I get all the furniture in and it looks more like a "home." But it is in a great location- I can walk to my favorite coffee shops, to school for tutoring and even have the best shawarma joint in the city about 2 min. up the hill!
It is fantastic!!
I am walking a lot (it it the cheapest way to travel, good for your health and also helps in fighting global warming :)!!) and I love it. It is fun to be on the streets of a city and experience it's life as you go from place to place.
My friend comes in from Mufrak (a city up near Syria) tomorrow and we are going to have fun all day. Then it is Sunday- the last day to catch up before tutoring begins- and then I start back on Mon.
I am excited to be back- but don't really want to start studying :0 I have enjoyed the break! But I am sure that the toughest thing is just beginning....so I must go and begin :)

No comments: