Wednesday, February 20, 2008

busy

I have been trying to squeeze as much into every day as physically possible- or so I think....
I have been studying at various coffee shops with friends, studying at home, visiting friends, going to class and now starting tomorrow helping in a KG-2 class at a local school. This is probably going to be the thing that helps my arabic the most! Going to Kindergarten :) I am going to help three days a week from 8-1 (so that means that I will get another 15 hours of arabic instruction in my week!) I will be extremely busy...but I will be learning Arabic :)
The school is within walking distance so I will enjoy the brisk walks in the morning-
I also get an "accidental" much needed break from lessons- My friend that I have joined in this tutoring adventure is taking tomorrow off (so that means that I "have" to take the day as well). I decided to take Friday off as well. So, now I have three whole days with no lessons- two days with no homework!! I can't wait!
I have been learning a lot- but I will have to wait to post that because there are people at my house waiting to eat dinner with me....
did I say I was busy :)

1 comment:

Erin"Green" Gilbert said...

KT I"m glad you are getting a few days off, and two days without homework. I love you, go and relax for me,,,GREEN