Saturday, November 10, 2007

cloudy

The clouds in Amman today were absolutely amazing. The sky was so blue it looked like Kool-Aid. The clouds were the perfect fluffy cotton balls floating through the air.
I was sitting in class and I took a quick gaze out the window. And there it was- the most amazing site. A cloud, so white it hurt to look at it, floating past the window. It was so graceful, carefully moving and joining others as it glided in the sky. I was so thankful for this glimpse of sheer beauty.
Then, after I got home from class- I found myself in the same position yet again- gazing up at the sky just amazed that water could make so much beauty above me!
I have been so grateful for these glimpses of beauty. It was such a great reminder of hope, such a picture of grace, such a relief in the midst of a busy day.
Who knew that I would love a cloudy day this much :)

No comments: