Sunday, October 28, 2007

a break

It seems that I have fully latched on to the idea of "sabbath" - I have "made" myself have a day where I do "nothing" but what I want to do, and even take that down a few notches. I used to have to fight for this day- make myself take it, make myself not to hang out with friends or make "plans" for the day. It was hard work and I fought even myself. But now, I love it. I don't even think about saying "yes" to plans on Friday. No is my first thought and desire.
I have fallen in love with the idea that I have a day to sleep in, watch movies, read books, veg out or whatever. A true day of rest. I love it.
Today I got an extra day of rest, and boy has it been awesome. I have enjoyed having extra time to "think" and read and watch a few movies (thanks Jessica and fam!)

No comments: