Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ah Beirut!!

Oh- I so love this city. I love the life it offers, the tension of those who live here, the hope that something may be better tomorrow, the fear that things might get worse, the sea, the mountains, the shisha everywhere, the city- it is just wonderful.
Plus, I feel as though I have good friends here- so it is fun hanging out with them.
I am enjoying my time here, and loving "fitting" in this great city. I am more and more sure that this is where I want to live when I grow up than ever before!
Happy Eid!! I hope that you are enjoying your days as much as I am - I am sitting at a cafe, using their free internet, drinking a lemonade with mint, hearing arabic all around me, and enjoying the continuous traffic and horn honking outside the window.
Man, I love this city!

No comments: