Saturday, August 25, 2007

yes, I read the comments

Yes, Josh- I read the comments :) and thanks for all of those who are writing notes to let me know you are reading! It is great fun to see you on this journey with me!
The last few days have been "lay around the house sick" days. I think I feel better, and then I get worse, better and then worse- so I had to skip class today because I had a really bad night but I am doing a lot better now. I don't have much "insight" or "wisdom" to give today- except being sick is for the birds! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey katy,
sorry to hear you're not feeling well. we've been praying for you. we really enjoy your blogspot and keeping up with your journey.
we spent the evening with T, Riss, and the kids. they came over and we fixed the kids bagel bites and the rest of us had BLTs. Isaac slept in my arms for about an hour. Elliot hung out in the garage with Sparky (our dalmation). the girls played hide and seek and Barbies - imagine that.
thanks for putting so many of your family pictures on your site. they are awesome!
we'll pray that you feel better very soon!
love ya, brian, sheri, jes, & jen

Travis said...

Katy,

Ris and I enjoy reading your posts. We are proud of you, and pray often for you. We are thinking about you in your sickness and hope you get to feeling better soon. I understand the struggle of putting yourself on the line to learn the language. Just remember it is between you and God. Stay in Him, and that is all you have to do.

Love you,
T

Travis said...

Hey Katy,

I just wanted to let you know that we love you, and are proud of you. We are praying for you to get over this sickness quickly. I understand the challenge of language and the fear of failure. Just remember it is about Him, and you will get the language just fine. Ris and I love your blogs, and look forward to reading them.

Love,
T