Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I can't believe it

Here I sit, in my car about 100 yards from Caci and Mike's school (waiting for them is what I get paid for. I am there nanny) And I reach in my bag for my brand new laptop - a Macbook. It is al new and shiny white as I am spazzing about the cover and making sure that it has not been scratched in today's adventures - taking Maynard (the Macbook's name) to class was so much fun. Then we took a trip to the apple store to get some software - thanks again MOM and DAD. Then I came here (to the parking lot in which I sit) I decided that I would pull out the new computer and start typing a blog to post....never dreaming that the all too cool airport wireless would be able to reach in my car. So, here I sit blogging in my car. I can safely say that having internet access as I wait will change my life! I can do emails and blog as I sit in my car - something I do at least 30 min. every day.
Man! who knew that Mac's were so cool. It is taking some time to get used to all the new stuff - but I love it!
I will work on making my room "Mac friendly" - that is getting all the PC stuff (the old printer that no one can use because it actually uses a printer port,remember those things :) and re-arranging the desk so that Maynard can have a permanent and beautiful home- that will all take place in the next week as well.
I am really busy, so I am glad that I have this new life change of internet in the car....maybe I can blog more regularly now!

No comments: