Thursday, May 22, 2008

good friends

this week has been a week of randomly catching up with good friends. I got two emails this week- one from a friend in NZ and the other from a friend in LA. It was great to hear from them, and to be reminded of how God has placed meaningful people in my life at every stage. These friends are friends from DTS and I remember the days and nights and laughs and chats and good times we shared. It was such a time of growth for me and I feel totally blessed that God gave me these girls to walk with on that leg of the journey..and even now. I was so encouraged and loved catching up with them and I was reminded of how wonderful it is to be in the Body! It was great to have sisters in Christ, trying to follow Him in very different places in their lives (and in the world) but we are united in our love for Jesus and our gratefulness to Him for our friendship!

No comments: