Wednesday, November 28, 2007

confused

I have to decide in the next few weeks (well, actually I have a month or two before I really have to decide) what to do next semester. the school I am in is kinda frustrating me and it has been discovered that I would learn a lot better in a smaller group (now, mind you that I am not learning "poorly" now, but I would be able to learn faster and in a more tailored way if I was studying in a smaller group) So, I have a few options and I am trying to sort them all out. This means that in addition to my studying I am trying to sort through these options.
And, recently I have been struck by the lack of "social life" we have here in the ME. Some of my friends that are in other places talk about how they "play" every night, how they go out and have people over....and here in ME that really isn't done much. I think back to my time in the Emirates and now here- and yep...not so much. I think things would be different if I lived in Beirut....but alas, not yet :(
so, random thoughts of a scattered girl....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are in this with you! thanks for the last few blogs...I needed them to know that I am not the only one that has mess and needs help!
Help us Jesus